Nature cottage Drenthe
Come and enjoy a nature cottage in Drenthe
Are you looking for a nature cottage in Drenthe? Then take a look at Camping de Berken. Our nature cottages are the perfect place for a relaxing holiday surrounded by nature, but where you are also close to cosy villages and cities such as Groningen, Emmen or Assen. Our cottages are fully equipped and offer all the comfort you need for a pleasant stay. The peaceful surroundings ensure that you can completely unwind and enjoy all the beauty that Drenthe has to offer.
We offer various accommodations, including the 2-person Berken-Studios, 4-person chalets and 6-person chalets. The Berkenstudio's (de luxe) are cosy and comfortable and offer everything you need for a pleasant stay in nature. Our 4-person chalets are ideal for families who want to enjoy the peace and nature together. Our 6-person chalets offer even more space and comfort!View our nature cottages
Therefore, a nature cottage in Drenthe!
- Quiet location on a nature campsite in Gasselte
- Spacious nature cottages for 2, 4 and 6 persons
- Fully equipped with own kitchen and bathroom
- Sunshade or canopy
- Luxury veranda plus outdoor set
- A television and free WiFi
- Comfortable beds
- Parking next to the accommodation
- Beautiful cycling and walking routes from the campsite
- Several dolmens within walking and cycling distance from the campsite
- Surrounded by woods and heathland
- Ideal base due to central location
Rent a nature cottage in Drenthe
- Veranda with pull-out awning
- Dogs permitted
- Flat screen TV
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Ideal for 2 persons
- Large veranda with pull-out awning
- luxury outdoor set
- Flat screen TV
- 2 Comfortable beds
- Spacious veranda with partial covering
- Master bedroom with two box spring beds
- Bathroom with XL shower cabin and wash basin
- Kitchen located directly at the veranda
- View of children's play area
- Large veranda with partial covering
- Luxury outdoor set
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates up to 6 persons
- View of children's play area
- A covered terrace with outdoor set
- View on play area
- Accommodates up to 4 persons
- Fully equiped kitchen
- with sofa, table and 2 chairs
Enjoy a family holiday in a nature cottage
Enjoy with the whole family in a nature cottage in Drenthe. In the beautiful province of Drenthe, you will find the perfect combination of space and tranquillity. It is the ideal place to escape from the hectic everyday life and enjoy nature together.
Staying in a nature cottage in Drenthe also means that you can fully enjoy cycling and walking routes. There are countless routes that lead you along the most beautiful spots in the province. Along the way, you will pass woods, heaths and fens. And who knows, you might even spot a roe deer!
There is also plenty to do for children. They can play endlessly on the playgrounds found on almost all fields. And if the weather is bad, there is always the indoor playground where they can have fun.
The nature cottages themselves are fully equipped and can accommodate 4 or 6 people. Here you can be cosy together and enjoy the peace and quiet and nature around you. It is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy being with your family. So are you looking for a place where you can completely unwind and enjoy nature? Then check out a nature cottage in Drenthe!Discover the child-friendly facilities
Unfortunately, it was too short but a fantastic stay!
We didn't have any downsides. We had a Berkenstudio. Perfect!
Definitely a place to come back to. Fantastic.
Peace, tranquillity and silence in a green oasis in a Berkenstudio the luxury, with comfort for 2 people.
Nice, quiet campsite
Fine, quiet campsite with friendly people and everything is organised to perfection
Highly recommended for both seniors and families with young children. Less suitable for adolescents. The campsite is situated in a beautiful location with woods and heathland, in short, a sublime base for cyclists and walkers.
Lovely campsite with spacious pitches and clean sanitary facilities
The campsite is beautiful, spacious pitches, clean sanitary facilities, at the pitch: water-electricity-drain-cai, a comfortable combination. More than enough walking and cycling routes.
Discover Drenthe from a comfortable nature cottage
The province of Drenthe is known for its beautiful nature. A nature cottage is therefore the perfect base to explore it.
One of the best ways to explore nature is by walking or cycling. In the vast forests of Drenthe, you can do just that. All kinds of walking and cycling routes start from the campsite. On the way, you will pass several dolmens, prehistoric burial mounds and beautiful nature. If you are lucky, you might even spot a roe deer during your trip. There are plenty of them around the campsite!
If you are looking for a bit of adventure, you can take a canoe trip on the Drentsche Aa. This is a beautiful river that meanders through the landscape.
But not only nature is worth exploring. Drenthe also has cosy villages and cities such as Assen and Emmen. Here you can enjoy the local culture and cuisine.
A nature cottage in Drenthe is the ideal place to discover all the beauty that Drenthe has to offer. With us you will find a wide range of holiday cottages, all located in the middle of nature.Check availability here!
5 highlights during your stay in a nature cottage in Drenthe
If you are looking for a holiday surrounded by nature, Drenthe is the perfect destination. There are plenty of activities and sights to discover during your stay in a nature cottage in Drenthe. Below are five highlights not to be missed during your holiday.
1. The Drents Museum in Assen: a must-see for culture lovers. Here you will find an extensive collection of archaeological finds and art objects. The museum also organises regularly changing exhibitions that are definitely worth a visit. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of this special province.
2. Fortified town of Bourtange: for a historical experience. Explore the beautiful centre and learn more about the history of this special place. Built in the 16th century, the fortress has a rich history. Visit the museum or take a walk on the ramparts and enjoy the view.
3. Hunebedden in Borger: a must-see for nature lovers who want to learn more about prehistory. The hunebeds are the oldest monuments in the Netherlands and are more than 5,000 years old. Learn more about how these impressive structures were made and what their function was. Also take a walk through the surrounding woodland and enjoy the peace and quiet.
4. Nationaal Park Drentsche Aa: explore the beautiful nature by bike, on foot or by canoe. This special nature reserve is known for its stream valleys, forests and heathlands. There are numerous walking and cycling routes that take you along the most beautiful spots of the park. You can also canoe over the meandering streams and enjoy the landscape from the water.
5. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the Drenthe countryside and take beautiful walks or cycle tours through the beautiful surroundings. Drenthe is known for its vast landscapes and picturesque villages. Take a walk across the heathland or cycle along the many canals and waterways in the province. Enjoy the peace and quiet and completely unwind during your holiday.
A holiday in a nature cottage in Drenthe thus offers plenty of opportunities for adventure and relaxation. Whether you are looking for culture, history or nature, in Drenthe you will find it all. Plan your next holiday to this special province and discover for yourself what Drenthe has to offer.