The three hikers’ cabins are located on a completely car-free field at the front of the site. You can park your car in the car park. Luggage carts are available to you.
Use of the showers and washing-up areas is free.
Please note: You cannot drive your car up to the hikers’ cabin, even on the day of arrival or departure.
Two bunk beds
with reading light, i.e. sleeping space for 4 people
table with 4 chairs
en 4 buitenstoelen
Wooden picnic table
Central water tap
2-burner gas stove
The cabin is equipped with a dustpan and brush, broom, bucket, mop, washing-up bowl, clothes hooks and a clothesline.
What do you need to bring yourself?
- pillowcases, bottom sheets, sleeping bags or sheets and blankets
- pots and pans, crockery, etc.
You can rent the following in addition:
- Refrigerator - € 3.50 per day or € 20.00 per week
- Cutlery and crockery box - € 10.00 one-off
- Fitted sheet and pillowcase rental - € 5.00 per person
Arrival after 14.00 hrs and departure before 12.00 hrs.